cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify CCX script and prompt

mohammedz
Level 1
Level 1

Our company has UCCX 8.5 and when someone call to our call center, it starts with traditional prompt message and then follow the general pattern.

Now due to Corona pandemic, we have to close our call center and our requirement is that if someone call from outside, he should listen the prompt message, and then call should be closed.

Any advise please how can i achieve this task. 

7 Replies 7

Can you post a picture of your current script? It should be mostly a copy and paste job from there. Do you have the prompt you want to play to callers and is it in the right format?

david

This is a tough one David, because the task is so simple: Terminate; that it almost seems impossible to offer a solution.

Like, does OP even have the Editor installed? Do they have the login rights to make edits? Do they know the cycle: download > open > edit > validate > save > upload > refresh > test? So many unanswered questions.

Ha, I figured if he could provide a picture of the script in question that everything should be down hill from there. Only one way to find out.

david

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

2020-0402-weAreClosedCovid19.png

Can you replace your active script with a simple answer, play prompt, and drop call script?  ...You will still need to create a recorded prompt for the message.

-Sean

...another method you could use if you can't/don't want to change your active script is to put a short script like the one attached, in to your Default Script section of the application, and disable the active script on the Application Admin UI. It will play the closed message as the script fails to run as it has been disabled.

I've never seen that done before. Almost like a CUC alternate greeting. Interesting.

Thank you all for your responses. Actually we cannot change script for now, so what i did now is just changed the welcome prompt with messege from company to use other communication channels, and rest is same. 

This is old hardware without any backup and soon will be replaced with new one. So cant take more risk :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: