Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH intermittent on UCCX 8.x

Hi there,

I have an issue where I call a queue and the MOH doesnt allways work.

Details :

it's a script that ..

1 )Play a prompt,

2 )Put the caller on hold  ( for 30 sec. )

3 ) Unhold                  

4 ) Play a prompt

5 ) Put the caller on hold ( for 30 sec. )

6 ) Unhold

here some notes:

- I did many tests and it's the same configuration on all Control group ports..  and the result is different even if we hit the same ports ( some times MOH work sometimes doesnt work )

-The MOH on CUCM is fine when I put the call on hold.

Anyone knows ?

I don't know if it"s a routing multicast issue with UCCX, a CUCM issue, a script issue.

etc

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

did you check whether all ports in the port group(s) are consistent? Like MRGL and MOH are set for all. Do a check/resync if necessary.

Also, is there any transcoding involved?

Does the same problem occur when you call on-net or the call goes through a TDM gateway?

G.

View solution in original post

Also be sure that the MRGL assigned to the CCG does not have multicast enabled on the MoH. The CTI ports do not support multicast.  It's perfectly acceptable to have the MRGL facing your IP phones and PSTN gateways enabled for multicast, just not the one that CCX is using.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

did you check whether all ports in the port group(s) are consistent? Like MRGL and MOH are set for all. Do a check/resync if necessary.

Also, is there any transcoding involved?

Does the same problem occur when you call on-net or the call goes through a TDM gateway?

G.

Ok I will check this out.. i don't think it's a good idea to do a check/resync during working hour..  I will have to wait off hours

Also be sure that the MRGL assigned to the CCG does not have multicast enabled on the MoH. The CTI ports do not support multicast.  It's perfectly acceptable to have the MRGL facing your IP phones and PSTN gateways enabled for multicast, just not the one that CCX is using.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Both are right,

Here is the problem,   My Music on hold was with multicast.

As soon as I set the MOH multicast on the control group, there were no MOH anymore.

And guest what,  If I go back with a control group with a unicast MOH it dosnt work because cti ports was in fault ( if I can say )

I had to sync data even I reboot the server.

SO  : Just dont try to put Multicast MOH even ...dont test it !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: