cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help on CUIC Standalone Report Customization

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

With UCCX v 12.0 Cisco Has Changed the way Reason Code is displayed in reports. Previously Codes were displayed now Description of the Code is Displayed.

Till v 11 the report e.g Agent Login Logout Report was showing the Logout Reason Code which Is integer value. But now in New Version, it shows Reason description String Value.

We want to still retain the old reporting format due to tight integration and dependency of multiple tools on this format. So we try to modify the report to show the Logout Reason Code Instead of Logout Description.  

We were able to achieve the same using the Thresholds feature. But this does not work if we export the report in CSV format via SFTP which what we need. It only works when the report is run-in CUIC.

WE have CUIC Standalone and would like to modify the report? Is there a way to do so in CUIC Standalone? Can we formulate an SQL Query to replace text values? I don't see any options in Formula field to substitute text?

Experts, please guide here as this is very critical.

OLD REPORT FORMAT
OldReportUCCX.jpg

New Report Format

New Report Format.jpg

4 Replies 4

You've never been able to customize CUIC reports in CCX. I doubt that's changed in 12.x You will need a new CUIC server to make your customization and then upload them to your CCX server.

david

I do have a StandAlone CUIC Server Installed for this. But not sure how to achieve this

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Dear Experts,

Any Workaround on this, Can we Customize the Stored Procedures in CUIC StandAlone.

Thanks,
Haris

Haris,

Login into Finesse administration, go to >>> Reasons >>> edit each one at a time and change the Reason Label to match the Reason Code. Ex: 

Reason Label            Type               Reason Code

Call ended                System            32755

Reason Label             Type             Reason Code

32755                       System          32755

The only thing you can edit on the system codes are the labels, but if the above Reason Label were changed to 32755 as well instead of Call Ended, the stored procedure won't know the difference.

I am not familiar with 12.x, I am only on 11.6, but it may work as you intend until you can find the stored procedure and change the call from Reason Label to Reason Code.

I would make a list of what the Reason Labels were originally, just in case. Might be worth a shot though.

Good Luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: