cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on CVP VXML Server Standalone with ICME lookup

amitkumarp
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone suggest some good readings on CVP VXML Server Standalone with ICME lookup except Cisco docs? I have gone through the config & admin guides and SRND for CVP for this particular deployment but couldnt find much info on label exchange and ICM scripting. I would be grateful if you could suggest some good reading document or some valauble info on the same.

Regards,

Amit.

7 Replies 7

Hi Amit,

I do not think you can exchage label between standalone CVP and ICM. You can transfer label if you use CVP comprehensive model with ICM.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply. As per the config and admin guide of CVP there's an element ReqICMLabel which can be used to get a label from ICM but for that we need to configure script in ICME. I am looking for the example script for the same. This ReqICMLabel element has two outputs 'done' and 'error'. 'Done' should be further configured with trasfer element using the label which we get from ICM.

Regards,

Amit.

Hi Amit,

Can you please tell me in which Cisco document you find that standalone CVP can be integrated with ICM.

The CVP admin and config guide is a general document for all the CVP models. I think you are mixing CVP comprehensive model with Standalone CVP. Because in CVP comprehensive model it is possible and very easy to do.

Thanks and Regards

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

Yes you're right its not the standalone server which gets the label but a call server after the standalone server and that's what is depicted in a config and admin guide. You can check the section with the name "Standalone with ICME Lookup". I am just looking for some sample scripts for ICME. CVP script is quite straight forward and is defined in the config and admin guide.

Regards,

Amit.

Hi Amit,

I would like to know what variable you send for the ICM lookup from VXML Server to ICM

Thanks,

Dass

Hi Dass,

I am just going to build this setup in lab first so it could be any variable. Nothing specific.

Thanks,

Amit.

Hi Amit,

Concatenate all the variables which you want to transfer to do that use the ToVXML ECC variable. Let me know if you need help on ICM and VXML scripting.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: