Views
Helpful
Replies

need help on Network VRU script config parameters & VRU script names

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I see on config manager. the network VRU script config parameters are like -- 0-9,Y,5,1,1,N,N 

can anyone help me understand what does that " y " , 0-9 and "  , " etc etc means .

and also names for the VRU scripts as""""" M,-7,,6 .. """""""""what does this mean. I have attached a screencap as well.

if there is any link where I can find this info is also great .

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

What @ptindall posted is exactly what you need and make sure to review the documentation often. There are a lot of cool things you can do with microapps. So in your case:

M,-7,,6:
M: This is a Menu micro app.
-7: The prompt name is PV7.
null: Get prompt from application folder "app".
6: I have multiple microapps names the same way and this allows me to make the name more unique but it doesn't do anything.

0-9,Y,5,1,1,N,N:
0-9: The valid DTMF options a caller can use.
Y: The caller can press DTMF at any point not just when the prompt is done.
5: I'll wait 5 seconds before I timeout if I didn't receive anything.
1:Only play this menu once.
1:Only allow one wrong entry, in this case * or # would be wrong based on the 0-9 parameter.
N:Do not overwrite the timeout message. I think it's "Are you still there?" Because this is only playing once I think you actually will not hear this.
N:Same as above.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

What @ptindall posted is exactly what you need and make sure to review the documentation often. There are a lot of cool things you can do with microapps. So in your case:

M,-7,,6:
M: This is a Menu micro app.
-7: The prompt name is PV7.
null: Get prompt from application folder "app".
6: I have multiple microapps names the same way and this allows me to make the name more unique but it doesn't do anything.

0-9,Y,5,1,1,N,N:
0-9: The valid DTMF options a caller can use.
Y: The caller can press DTMF at any point not just when the prompt is done.
5: I'll wait 5 seconds before I timeout if I didn't receive anything.
1:Only play this menu once.
1:Only allow one wrong entry, in this case * or # would be wrong based on the 0-9 parameter.
N:Do not overwrite the timeout message. I think it's "Are you still there?" Because this is only playing once I think you actually will not hear this.
N:Same as above.

david

thank you so much sir ... great explanation .. you guys awesome