Views
Helpful
Replies

Omnichannel Requirement with Cisco UCCE

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Am looking for a support on finalizing the design for below requirement and need to know if there are any one 3rd party vendor who can provide all of the below features:

1. SMS- Incoming and Outgoing
  2. ChatBot UI with AI/ML capability from Google CCAI
  3. Social Media Connectivity- Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter
  4. Mobile App Integration- Android/iOS

Notes:

-This features will be integrated with Customers existing Contact center setup which is a Cisco UCCE solution.

-Customer is based out of USA and the Chatbot will be supporting only English language.

12 Replies 12

There is no single vendor that does all of them. Heck, I don't know of any vendor that would actually touch the mobile app piece, you're going to have to solve that one on your own. So Upstream and 2Ring can provide the SMS and social, Webtext can do the SMS with super advanced capabilities. The chatbot piece can really be done with out of the box capabilities, but a good bit of programming. The good news is that you have options from vendors to do most of these, the bad news is that the pricing and time can only be figured out by talking to the vendor directly.

david

@excellingvoip , @david.macias hit the nail on the head. If it helps, you can see a good list of the Cisco Solutions Plus vendors and their solutions here, so you can try and make a short list.

https://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/solutions/#categories=765&key=contact%20center

You may, though, find it better/easier to go to one Cisco partner, and have them work with you to wrangle the various solutions. This way you have the classic "one neck to choke" as far as management, etc.

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks @david.macias and @bill.king1 for the update.

As you mentioned, not able to identify any one vendor who can do all this.

So any suggestions for a chatbot who can provide the UI and create a seamless experience for customer when moving from Chatbot to live agent chat.

Currently considering IMI for this functionality. But can you suggest any other vendor for this requirement from your experience. 

What version of UCCE are you running? While I love IMI and think it's awesome, I've not seen any integration to UCCE just WxCC. If you're on UCCE your real only option, which happens to be the most popular, is ECE (eGain).

david

For IMI (Webex Connect) digital channels integration to ECE/CCE you can roll your own integration using the ECE Messaging API or there is an integration available from Cisco CX (Advanced Services).

Paul,

Have you seen/done WxC into ECE?

david

David,

Webex Connect is stateless so makes it a little clunky to do a 100% direct integration but I have done an integration on dCloud using Webex Connect for digital channels talking to ECE through another thin layer of integration glue.  

Paul

Hi @david.macias,

its version 12.0 currently and will be upgrading to 12.6 as part of this omnichannel requirement. 

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @ptindall,

Are you saying, you have tested the integration of IMI to on-prem UCCE+ECE solution ?

More details on this will be really helpful.

See slide attached -- It's essentially what was covered in the CL session at link below on ECE integration, plus Webex Connect (aka imi Connect) for the digital channels part.   AI capability can be integrated from Connect or Node-RED glue.  If you added some external session persistence to Webex Connect you could probably use it directly with ECE although some things are handled very easily using the quick way I've done it.

https://www.ciscolive.com/on-demand/on-demand-library.html?%2Fsession%2F16360600977060017YcJ=undefined&search=BRKCCT-2815#/session/16360600977060017YcJ

As I mentioned earlier, Cisco CX has a supported solution along these lines.

Paul

Thanks @ptindall@bill.king1  and @david.macias for all info provided.

will position with eGain for now.

PaulBerardisCT
Level 1
Level 1

NovelVox CXInfinity can handle all items noted above. www.novelvox.com They can leverage Google CCAI engine or use RASA in cases where that makes sense. They can route social channels through CCE using the Cisco task router so they are routed using Cisco skills and reportable via CUIC.