cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Open Source IVR / Integration with CUCM / UCCX

asafayan1
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any experience with any open source solutions that they have integrated with CUCM / UCCX?

TIA,

Amir

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why not many Asterisk and freeswitch deployed.

As long as you have dial plan and sip trunk configured correctly

BB

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is a rather open-ended question. If it is just a SIP integration you are seeking, there shouldn't be an issue. I'd recommend using a CUBE for the integration since it's a bit easier to customize any SIP headers if needed.

Is that as far as you are looking to integrate?

Thanks,

James

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why not many Asterisk and freeswitch deployed.

As long as you have dial plan and sip trunk configured correctly

BB

BB

Hi BB,

I played with Asterisk years ago in a test bed and haven't touched it since.  Do you have personal experience with integrating Asterisk IVR with Cisco UCCX ?

Amir

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is a rather open-ended question. If it is just a SIP integration you are seeking, there shouldn't be an issue. I'd recommend using a CUBE for the integration since it's a bit easier to customize any SIP headers if needed.

Is that as far as you are looking to integrate?

Thanks,

James

I was just researching what open source IVR options exist which forum members have successfully integrated into CUCM/UCCX.  For any new IT project we adopt, we now identify any possible open source options before going the traditional / default route of paying a vendor.  It is very likely that we will never buy any future hardware or software from Cisco.  We've already replaced our ASA with Fortigate NGFW and we will soon be replacing our Cisco WLCs and APs with Fortinets Secure Wireless solution.  

I am sure you might have already googled and many solutions available in the market.

I suggest to have a look Freeswitch it has more capabilities. since this more of Cisco forum how to build out of scope here..

but you can contact me we can help you

BB

BB