Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11.6 outbound campaign - change egress gateway

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have an outbound Campaign configured and working.

in OAMP, i had 1 gateway configured and the outbound dialer was using this gateway. now that i have added a second gateway to the list of gateways in OAMP, how can i change the dialer to use the second gateway that i have recently added??

couldn't find anything documented regarding that point

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the feedback, but is it required to stop any service during update ?? As the call center is live.

Kind regards,

Since that is configured during setup, yes. You might be able to do it by adjusting the IP address in the registry for instance, but I imagine if that is technically supported by Cisco (not likely), you'd still want/need to cycle services at least. To be safe, I'd do it in a maintenance window.

Hi Bill,

I tried to edit the Dialer configuration from the PGB server but that requires me to stop the PG services. i am waiting for a maintenance window approval to do so and i will let you know the result.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Are you attempting add capacity using both gateways, adding the first gateway at Side B so there is one gateway per-side, or replacing the gateway with the new one where only a single gateway will continue to be used?

If the first scenario I believe you will need CUSP to provide that old balancing. The second scenario is what Bill mentioned in Side B.

Thank you Jonathan

Will check by Monday and update the post accordingly.

Regards,