Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We have 4 UCCX 10.6 clusters.I have a prompt recording script in our HQ and would like to record the prompts in our HQ cluster but automatically upload them to other 3 distant clusters. Would that be possible or I need to have a prompt recordin...

Does anyone have a sample script to create an application that allows a supervisor to call in and shutdown a callcenter? I'm thinking, the supervisor calls in, authenticates, and presses 1 to start, and press 2 to shutdown. If the supervisor chooses ...

Hello everyone, I’ve a ICM script working on PCCE base on Long Availabel Agent (LAA). Is it possibles if I change the distribution call base on minimum handling call time instead of LAA ?we’ve been tried a couple formula consist : HandledCallsTalkTim...

We are supporting for UCCX & CUIC setup where supervisor raised the problem where they are not able to save the reports on remote computer...they dont want to configure reports send to email option after entering all parameters in "Save To Remote Loc...