Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12.6 SPOG on the Finesse tabs receive error

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I having some issues with access menu finesse on the SPOG PCCE 12.6 but not all menu finesse can't be access only just some menus.

2021-07-21_113538.png

++Menu Finesse Issue

Team

Call Variable Layout

Desktop Layout

Workflows

++Menu FInesse working fine

Phone Books

Reason Label

I believe the CA Sign is already correct in exchange on the OpenJDK Keystore for PCCE 12.6.

and then I look on the console browser during access the menu has to get the result 404 like the file "AgentTeam.jsp" not found on the SPOG.

2021-07-21_114251.png 

Does everyone have an idea of what we must do to try again the solved this issue??

the last action I have already replace C:\icm\tomcat\webapps\ folder on tomcat with other PCCE 12.6 in my other customers that are going well but still no luck.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

HI All

After escalated to BU we solved the issue.

The troubleshooting, found that the requests from SPOG from these gadgets are failing at IIS 404.15 (Query string too long).

you can find description on this link ->> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_404

When checked the Request filtering settings for Default web site, found that the maximum query string was set as 2048 and Maximum allowed content length set as 30000000.

Increased these values to 8912 and 105000000 (which is default setting in IIS) and this resolved the issue.

I don't understand why the value can change on my server.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Can you try to login to Finesse admin directly and see if you have the same issue? Either there's something wrong with Finesse or with the comm between SPOG and Finesse.

david

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

HI All

After escalated to BU we solved the issue.

The troubleshooting, found that the requests from SPOG from these gadgets are failing at IIS 404.15 (Query string too long).

you can find description on this link ->> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_404

When checked the Request filtering settings for Default web site, found that the maximum query string was set as 2048 and Maximum allowed content length set as 30000000.

Increased these values to 8912 and 105000000 (which is default setting in IIS) and this resolved the issue.

I don't understand why the value can change on my server.

Thank you for posting the fix. Did they say if it is tied to a defect for instance or just somehow this got changed on your server?

Hi @bill.king1 

it's like only on my server, because i have the same version on other customer but not having issue