Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE CUIC: Restrict filter options based on groups/teams

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I have 3 different supervisor groups (A,B,C) who is going to access CUIC. They would want to view all the out of box reports but should be restricted by which filter/option to use/select. This is to avoid other teams/group viewing the reports of others 

a) Supervisor A should only able to select SkillGroups(A-E)/Agents (1-10) which is part of Team A

b) Supervisor B should only able to select SkillGroups(F-J) /Agents(11-20) which is part of Team B

c) Supervisor C should only able to select SkillGroups(K-N)/Agents(21-30) which is part of Team C

How can we achieve that?

Thanks!

-JT-

4 Replies 4

So I'm not sure if this is possible, but look at the security drawer and see if you can give specific SG rights to a user.

I think you're going to have to run a report for each group and saving it and then not allowing edit rights. Then remove access to all the stock reports.

david

Couldn't find any option to restrict the listing of skill groups / agents / etc. And its not really sustainable in a long run.

Are we able to modify the value list query to check the CUIC user group and list the values based on the different user group?

Any idea if using PCCE department is able to address the issue? From the documentation it only mention admin segregation if using PCCE department but not clear on the reporting standpoint.

Thanks!

-JT-

Hello JT.

To restrict a user to a set of objects you need to:
- setup a special user group for each set of users
- create a collection within the value list for each set of users to define the objects they can access
- remove the 'All Users' Execute access for the Value List
- assign each user to the appropriate group
- in user permissions, assign Execute access for each collection to the corresponding group.
That should do it!

Note: Since the value list is not available to everyone you need to ensure everyone has some collection of the value list objects assigned to their group.

Darrin

@darrin1397  any idea how to do this """ create a collection within the value list for each set of users to define the objects they can access"""