Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Survey - UCCX with Cisco AQM

We are trying to have a post call survey script to capture the customer feedback and then populate the results onto Cisco AQM application while the recorded call is being played. Its an UCCX with CUCM  and Cisco AQM environment

1. UCCX post call survey script is completed

2. Survey results can be captured in CUIC reports using Call variables

3. Need HELP - pushing the survey result form onto cisco AQM - not completed : Every contact needs to be have an unique ID to be used to associate the captured results and then tag it to the recorded call. We found that UCCX script editor step "Get contact Info" has an attribute called "Implementation ID" which is nothing but the contact ID in CUCM for the same call. But this is not shown in Cisco AQM logs. So we would like to know on how to identify this unique ID. Cisco AQM allows "AssociateCallID or Contact ID or ICMID as unique ID to associate the call details.

4. Need HELP - Does this requirement need any API/custom Java codes in UCCX to push the data from its DB to Cisco AQM DB? If so what would be those codes?

We do have a lab and we are testing it now. Any assistance to this request would be much appreciated. Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Go to success.calabrio.com and sign up for an account

Download the "Recording and Quality Management Developer, API, and Database Schema Guide" for the 9.5 release.

You could look at using Metadata. You can display Metadata on the recordings page and you can also search for it.

You add Metadata by building a URL and you identify the agent via their agent ID. The problem you are likely to have is that metadata is attached to the current call or the previous call if there is no current call. If the agent has started a new call before your post call survey has finished the Metadata will be attached to the new call.

You could also look at sending data to the Calabrio using the "Post-Call Survey API" but I have never used that.

Graham

Thank you for the response.

I am trying with the Post Call Survey API. I am trying using the "Make Rest Call" Step from UCCX editor(Contactbasicsearch API) to get the AssociateCallID from AQM DB using ANI as paramater and it always throw 401 unauthorized error. But i could get that detail, when calling the API from a web browser. I am new to the API scripting and trying to understand the procedure/method to call and get the data from external application using the REST CALL step. 

If you have any insights, kindly share. Thanks again,

For the 401 error with the REST call, you need to upload the server certificate you are making the REST call to into UCCX Tomcat-Trust and restart the Tomcat service. 

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

I believe you will need to reach out to your local Calabrio SC contact for the API document to do this. I heard about this a year back using csv file that needs to be uploaded into the Calabrio server (post call processing rather than real time). Not sure if they have changed this process.

Thanks!

-JT-