Helpful
Replies

Problem UCCX / Agent_state_Reserved

amar.elazzouzy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have a problem with my UCCX

Agent UCCX state  RESERVED for 10-30 min .

Best Regards

Amar

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Reserved means phone is ringing, are calls getting delivered to the phone or not?

Make sure the CSS applied to the dialing device i.e. GW lists partition of not just the CTI Route point associated with your application, but also the CTI Ports used for the integration.

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Check out the UCCX release notes. There's a list of unsupported features like iDivert, DND, MeetMe, Pickup, GPickup and so on. Likewise, there's a list of unsupported actions... how you shouldn't handle, redirect or forward calls.

I don't know what your script looks like... that would help me troubleshoot your problem. If you can, please post your script for review.

Just FYI. If the agent receives an inbound ACD call and they select the 'iDivert' softkey... the Selected Resource step is going to fail. If you break down this step further... not connecting the Selected Resource step and then adding another step called Connected. You would notice the only two branches of this step is; Successful and Fail (Unsuccessful). If agents select iDivert, the results will FAIL.

So, check your agent's phones for unsupported features and remove them.

When does this happen? All calls, or only certain calls, or only certain agents?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: