Helpful
Replies

Problem Using Custom Classes in UCCX8.5.1 SU3

kashifsurhio
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

My team is facing problem in using Java custom classes for UCCX 8.5.1 SU3

The problem is that we have created some conditional prompts for currency in different languages, our custom java class contains two mathods GetEnglishString(parameter set) and GetUrduString(parameter set). We are able to use/call both methods one by one and both at same time in CCX Editor and validate the script successfully but when we set the script as application it failed.

We tried to use both methods one by one and found that script with GetEnglishString is working ok but when we place GetUrduString (alone as well) MIVR logs say that method is unknown altough CCX Editor does not give us any error. We triend to restard Administration and Engine Services several time but to no avail. If somebody know the reason and solution kindly share it ASAP.

Regards

Kashif Surhio

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Do you have two servers? Have you uploaded the custom class to both?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

No we single server no HA in our scope.

Regards

Kashif Surhio

Hi

In that case I would double check you have uploaded the file, and restart the server completely. In testing we found that restarting the engine didn't always reload the classes.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Let me restart the Box completly and revertback.

Regards

Kashif Surhio

Kashif, did restarting the box fix your problem?  I'm experiencing the same issue where restarting the services didn't help.

Thanks,