Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi EveryoneWe are planning to configure ECT ( Explicit Call Transfer ) for one of our customer , using ICM 7.5.x & CVP 7.x & E1s. I understood what needs to be done on ICM , CVP & Gateway side to enable ECT feature but still not clear enough what nee...

Hi,I installed CCX5 with CCM5.1 where users are sync'd with AD and selected several Administrators from the Users list in CCX but now none of the Administrators can log in. Logging on as AppUser works fine but not appadmin so can't configure the serv...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a UCCX v8.0.2SU3 cluster with HA.  The majority of our callcenter desktops are running WinXP but we are in the process of migrating to Win7 32bit for all of our call center agents.  All of our call center agents are part of a workflow ...

All,We have several remote sites which has contact center. Some sites are big like 200 people but only 10 people are agents in contact center. We have UCCE cluster and normal call manager cluster. So should I register all the people in the site to UC...

Hi Team,I cannot delete some CUIC report in my stock folder as I get the message "Failed to delete the report. It may have already been deleted by another user."These reports were saved from the standard reports while the replication subscriber wasn'...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has to change the SQL DB port number from the default 1433 to something else. So I changed it in my jdbc url. I do not know if this is supported or not but I have yet to get a jdbc connection. This is a new install. here is the jdbc urljd...

Hi All, A real idiot question but we have to use span port recording as we are using citrix (unless anyone knows different) but I just can't get my head around the span part at the UCCX end. Span on all the access switches is fine but the server is o...

HiCustomer would like to deploy UCCX 8.5 Premium  in a VMWare VDI environment.In this environment the virtual PCs run applications as VMWare ThinApps.This means we cut a standard software image and stream it on demand to the PC.Therefore it will be n...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes