Views
Helpful
Replies

Reactive Debugging

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

HI Everyone

I was recently trying to do reactive debugging on a script to see what was causing it to not work properly. But I notice when I would active the debugging and I would call the main number the prompt would never start to play the phone would just ring and ring. But when the debugging was turned off I would call the main number again and the prompt would start to play. I wanted to know if anyone has seen this before and if so what can I do to fix the issue. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I believe you hit the PLAY button to start the reactive script.

There are six buttons with a little diamond in it, one with play button, pause, stop, skip, etc...

I believe you hit the little PLAY (start) button to start the reactive script.

When your call comes in, you should see a duplicate of your script get added to your viewer... and then you can hit the PLAY (START) button.

View solution in original post

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have not personally ran into this, nor do I recall ever reading about it.

I did take a look at the known defects for the product, but nothing seems to match their either.

Did this used to work?  What's new/different?  Can you ask a co-worker to try it from their network/machine?  Can you reinstall the editor?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I believe you hit the PLAY button to start the reactive script.

There are six buttons with a little diamond in it, one with play button, pause, stop, skip, etc...

I believe you hit the little PLAY (start) button to start the reactive script.

When your call comes in, you should see a duplicate of your script get added to your viewer... and then you can hit the PLAY (START) button.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have not personally ran into this, nor do I recall ever reading about it.

I did take a look at the known defects for the product, but nothing seems to match their either.

Did this used to work?  What's new/different?  Can you ask a co-worker to try it from their network/machine?  Can you reinstall the editor?