cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Agent Performance Statistics from WxCC Desktop

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

We have a dept that wants the APS customized, since that can't be done, I plan on building a custom Dashboard to display the team data they want the agents to be able to access.  However, I would need to remove the APS. 

As the title states, is it possible to remove the Agent Performance Stats from the Desktop Layout? I've tried removing all of the data within the Navigation section but it made no difference.  

10 Replies 10

dpwaruna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @tmessenger 

I could not find an option in the desktop layout to remove the agent APS. But I was able to achieve this by disabling the agent statistic in the desktop profile.

dpwaruna_0-1726918962107.png

You can create a new desktop profile and assign that to agents you want to disable the APS.

dpwaruna_1-1726919091838.png

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dpwaruna is correct, you do it in the Desktop Profile, but I'm not sure why they are showing the legacy portal, as this is in Control Hub now.  Also, there shouldn't be a triangle icon there anymore, so I'm not sure what's going on there either.

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 8.55.06 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-21 at 8.56.17 AM.png

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

I am aware of how to disable agent/team stats in the desktop profile, however that seemed to disable their access to the custom built dashboards.  Is there another place to grant access to Analzyer data for agents? 

Don Jaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @tmessenger 

Trying to understand the setup of your custom dashboard. Is it a third party dashboard or dashboard created in Analyzer and add it to the Navigation in desktop layout as a iFrame widget?

The dashboard is from Analyzer, added to the desktop layout as an iFrame widget.  We've found that when we disable the APS, the access to dashboard is removed, so it must be controlling those permissions.  I did notice that when building a new User Profile, on the Access page, it displays access to Analyzer but after saving, it no longer displays and seems to have no bearing on that access. 

MHirschmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Not sure if I understand in which application you try to create this but if it is 2Ring then it would be easy to create what ever dashboard & wallboards you want. See below example when using 2Ring. If you need more info just ping me. 

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.18.41.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.16.28.png

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're saying that disabling APS somehow affects Dashboards, but I just don't think that's true.  Here I have APS disabled and a dashboard in an iframe, and it's working.  So, what specifically are you trying to do, that is different from what I have done?  I'm both trying to understand if there's a limitation I have not encountered, and also trying to hopefully help you with your task.  Let me know!

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 4.15.12 PM.png

hi @Anthony Holloway 

Same for me. No issue accessing the analyzer dashboard via agent desktop.

dpwaruna_0-1727142735943.png

Hi Anthony, 

I will test again, and report back. 

Ok, looks like I found my answer.  When I was testing, I was disabling the Agent and Team Stats buttons, and removing the selected Queues and Teams. This appears to remove the access in Analyzer.  With those fields populated and the Stat buttons disabled, the dashboard is loading correctly and APS is gone.

Thank you everyone!