Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting Contact Center 11.5

juankcs85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

I have a contact center 11.5 and y cant run a report, allway say "There was an error fetching value list values. Please contact your administrator.", im checking the data sources and 2 of 3 has no conectivity i dont know if my problem if this or what can i do to solve the issue.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That user password is only used by CUIC and any third-party applications that might be reading data from the historical reporting database (eg wallboard, QM/WFO, etc). It is not used by the native IVR/ACD engine or Finesse.

Also, if you have HA, when you reset the password make sure you update the data store configuration on both CCX nodes. This is not replicated across automatically.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

yes you need to correct that datastore error first.

can you please go to the datastore and run test to see if it displays whats the error its having?

Hi

The Live Data Streaming Data Source DB has the test connection disables and the UCCX DB error

"Incorrect password or user com.informix.asf.IfxASFRemoteException: uccxhruser@uccx.domai.com.co[uccx] is not known on the database server"

Try to reset uccxhruser password from uccx admin interface and restart the cluster, if does not work open up a TAC case with Cisco.

Hi, the reset of the uccxhruser afects something? login agents or anyhing that i have to check?

That user password is only used by CUIC and any third-party applications that might be reading data from the historical reporting database (eg wallboard, QM/WFO, etc). It is not used by the native IVR/ACD engine or Finesse.

Also, if you have HA, when you reset the password make sure you update the data store configuration on both CCX nodes. This is not replicated across automatically.

Perfect it works thanks for your help.