Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting with CUIC in large environments

jeroen1964
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

For a few of our customers we need to report on a large group of agents that are multi skilled. For instance, a monthly report on all agents and on all skills. The result should be one line per agent per skillgroup per day.

Trying different ways, with standard templates this does not work as one easily exceeds the upper limit of 8000 rows. Re-writing the standard queries results in large overhead on the server, as these are not very efficient.

Trying to create new stored procedures also gives problems, as this is not allowed on the AWDB or HDS, and thus a separate database is created. As the report now runs against a non standard data source, there is suddenly a upper limit of only 3000 rows,,  like when you run a real time report.

Does anyone out in the field has experience with reporting on large UCCE environments using CUIC?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen Wallenburg

5 Replies 5

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

A suggestion is to create daily reports that still use the standard tables, this will reduce the number of rows and get you
past the 8000 limit.

You just need to modify the underlying sql query to group the data by day.

For further assistance you can contract for a fee based service from the Cisco Advanced Services custom engineering team.  To contact them send an email to custom-application-request@cisco.com

Thank you for your reply. However, I feel that a reporting package for large contact center environments should standard be able to report on large numbers, customers are not satisfied with a paid solution by either Cisco or the Partner. Surely this question has come up with other large environments?

Regards,

Jeroen

Have to agree with Jeroen as I am having exactly the same questins being asked by my customers and the fact that you cannot change that limit manually is frustrating

slyroman-87
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can be used sql statement in query text or stored proc text:

SET ROWCOUNT X,

where X is  enough value

It was helpful for my custom report solution.

Hi how did you get this working? Did you need to run the query or stored procedure off of the CUIC with the set rowcount command?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: