Views
Helpful
Replies

Require Call Dispositions

riglehart
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon all

We are using a custom gadget to populate 2 call variables.  We want to see if there is a way to force the agent to populate the data before they can continue to go into a ready state.  My thought we can have finesse look at the call variables before allowing the state to change and they would need to be populated before making the button available. 

4 Replies 4

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you wanting the agent to update the value of a value from within the Finesse display header?

We are using the update call variable populating variables 9 and 10 with an on-clic4k function. The only way I can see this working is if we force them to go into wrap-up and hide the change idle/go ready activity till they have updated the 2 call variables.

So the folks at Cisco DevNet were kind of enough to provide a sample Finesse gadget that updates Call Variables. This gadget is free to the public on GitHub. Check it out and see if it helps you

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/UpdateCallVariableDataSampleGadget

I am actually using that already. The part the I am needing help with is to force the agent to select one of the options to populate the call variable. I think I might have resolved the issue with using the function that makes the go-ready option show or not show. Will update with what I find out.