Views
Helpful
Replies

Retreive call metadata from CISCO Finesse

SHUBHASISHPAUL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

Kindly suggest a way how we can get the metadata for the calls received in CISCO Finesse and recorded in recording platform for e.g. Verint.

Thanks & Regards

Shubhasish Paul

5 Replies 5

Verint has integration for uccx/ucce/pcce platform, so you are doing it serverside via JTAPI.

Here you can get the metadata for every call

For uccx:

Cisco UCCX Integration - Verint Verba 9.2 - Confluence (atlassian.net)

UCCE:

Cisco UCCE Integration - Verint Verba 9.2 - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi,

Thanks for you reply but we would like to get the metadata basis any date filtered & we would like to use this data for furthur analysis.

Thanks

Shubhasish Paul

Wouldn't this be best handled via whatever Verint has to offer via API. They have the recording, they will make some analysis on it and then you can consume that. Maybe explain further your use case.

david

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply.

We would be doing analysis between CISCO and Verint call data for the recording compliance between both the systems. We are getting recording data from Verint API but looking for the same options in CISCO.

Thanks & Regards

Shubhasish Paul

That still makes no sense, I'm sorry maybe you're leaving out key details, which is fine. However, what you're saying doesn't make a lot of sense. I wouldn't say there's any metadata for the call. Most of what you want will be found in the database. Time of call, calling number, etc. I would start by looking at the DB schema and see where that takes you.

david