Views
Helpful
Replies

Route calls to Label IF calls queued to Skill Group are greater than 5

sandreone1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have team that would like to route calls to Label IF calls in queue are greater than 5 calls. I think I'm close but not quite there yet.  Any guidance appreciated.

UCCE 11.6.1

-- call comes in for Skill Group A
-- if all agents in Skill Group A are busy, and calls in queue are greater than 5 calls, the next call gets routed to Label (Outside Number)

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm not following why you're pointing to the call type node. What you're doing needs to be in an IF node. The formula looks right. So after the skillgroup node, put your if check then as you loop through queue you will want to run through this check to see if more calls are in queue.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I'm not following why you're pointing to the call type node. What you're doing needs to be in an IF node. The formula looks right. So after the skillgroup node, put your if check then as you loop through queue you will want to run through this check to see if more calls are in queue.

david

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your reply. That resolved by issue after updating IF node after the skill group. Attached is successful test screen shot.  Have a great weekend.

Sharon

Just a suggestion, but you might want to do that check BEFORE you queue it to the skill group. This way, if someone looks at skill group reports, they don't see these calls going out to that label/number.

Entirely up to you as far as how you want to track/report on it, but wanted to mention it in case it helps you.