Views
Helpful
Replies

Route to voicmail if no agents are logged in

Will Phinney
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a script for a small call center and was hoping someone could point me in the right directions. All I want to do is if there are no callers logged into the queue I want the call routed to a voicemail box. I'm stuck on the part where it checks the reporting statistic. I see alot of references to (agentsloggedin==0)

True--->send to queue

False---> send to voicmail.

My issue is on the script where do I set the (agentsloggedin==0). Is that a paremeter? Boolean? Thanks in advance for any tips/help! I'm not able to set any number parameters inside the 'If' statement.

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Yep.  See attached image.

View solution in original post

Do you have agents that are currently logged in to that CSQ?  If you do a reactive debug what value do you see for the Get Reporting Statistics step in the AgentsLoggedIn variable?

DJ

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Will-

"agentsloggedin" would be set as a type int.  Your If statement condition will be "agentsloggedin==0" (without quotes) and the True branch would be your voicemail routing and the False branch will have your queue logic.

DJ

DJ,

Thanks for the reply!  Am I able to send the redirect based upon the following attachment?

Will-

It looks like your 'Get Reporting Statistic' is using a different variable (intRetries) than your If Statement (AgentsLoggedIn).  Once that gets corrected it looks like you should be good to go.

DJ

I see what you're saying! Thanks for pointing me on the right track. Do the variables need to be set as a paremeter? Should I set 'AgentsLoggedIn' as a parameter? Thanks again!

You're welcome.  Nope.  Setting a variable as a parameter will make it display in the application page and allow you to modify the value from there.  I wouldn't do that in this instance.  

An example of where you might set a variable as a parameter would be a 'forced closed' or 'forced open' variable.  That way you could just update the application rather than making modifications to the actual script.

DJ

So, should the result statistics on the 'Get Reporting Statistic' be set to 'agentsloggedin'?

Yep.  See attached image.

DJ,

What am I doing wrong?! Thanks again for all the help! Now it just routes to the hold message......

Can you upload the whole script so I can take a look?  i don't see anything that jumps out at me as incorrect in the screen shot.

DJ

Thanks again, really.

Ah Ha!  I think I found the issue.  What is the exact name of the BIDO Sales  queue?  

I see you are looking at strBIDO_Support for your if statement which has a hyphen, but strBIDOsales uses an underscore: 

strBIDO_SupportString"BIDO-Sales"Parameter
strBIDOsalesString"BIDO_Sales"Parameter

DJ

I thought that was it! However, still getting the hold message looping after changing to "BIDO_Sales"....

Do you have agents that are currently logged in to that CSQ?  If you do a reactive debug what value do you see for the Get Reporting Statistics step in the AgentsLoggedIn variable?

DJ

I do not have people logged into the CSQ. I was hoping to set the get reporting stat then once it verifies nobody is logged in it routes to voicemail. Is there a way to see the Get Reporting Stat live? As to see what agents are logged in? I realize I'm all over the map :/ sorry.... Really appreciate all your efforts.