Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen POP UCCX version 11

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

The company that I work for wants to enable screen pops for the call center agents so that when a customer calls the customer's info comes up such as account number and name. What would I need to do to enable this feature for the agents going forward, thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to your replies.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think that you have multiple options to achieve this goal. Here are some tips that might be useful for you:

1. The simplest option that is seen to present the basic customer data is something called Call Variables Layout (Link). You can assign call variables in your routing script and display them in the Finesse UI in the call popup banner. This will be just information that agents can copy and paste to any external system.
  2. If you would like to make the solution a little more interactive and you have a CRM system that is able to present customer context then you may use Finesse Workflows (Link). This option allows creating of custom dynamic URLs that can be opened in new windows, allowing agents to work with any external CRM system that you have. You may use this solution in conjunction with option 1 as they do not interfere with eachother.
  3. The most advanced solution is to use Custom Gadgets that can cover actions from option 2 and can do even much more (perform actions based on the call/agent events on the Finesse Desktop). They also allow you to incorporate any 3rd party system info Finesse so you can have a single interface for agents (they don't have to switch to tabs, browser windows, etc). But be aware that this approach is the most time-consuming and should be used went the customer has precise requirements.

Which option to choose - it's your decision

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

There are some basic screen-pop options in Cisco Finesse workflow. Do you know what application(s) your business wants to do this screen-pop with - are these applications web-based?

I made this video about integrating Finesse with other applications - it shows Finesse 12.5, but the concept would be the same with Finesse 11.x - Ad-Hoc CRM Integrations with 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse - YouTube

I think that you have multiple options to achieve this goal. Here are some tips that might be useful for you:

1. The simplest option that is seen to present the basic customer data is something called Call Variables Layout (Link). You can assign call variables in your routing script and display them in the Finesse UI in the call popup banner. This will be just information that agents can copy and paste to any external system.
  2. If you would like to make the solution a little more interactive and you have a CRM system that is able to present customer context then you may use Finesse Workflows (Link). This option allows creating of custom dynamic URLs that can be opened in new windows, allowing agents to work with any external CRM system that you have. You may use this solution in conjunction with option 1 as they do not interfere with eachother.
  3. The most advanced solution is to use Custom Gadgets that can cover actions from option 2 and can do even much more (perform actions based on the call/agent events on the Finesse Desktop). They also allow you to incorporate any 3rd party system info Finesse so you can have a single interface for agents (they don't have to switch to tabs, browser windows, etc). But be aware that this approach is the most time-consuming and should be used went the customer has precise requirements.

Which option to choose - it's your decision

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com