Views
Helpful
Replies

SCreen Pop Up from CRM on incoming call

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

we are running CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5.1 in HA and uccx license is Premium,  Call scenerio is CUCM RP > UCCX Trigger > then script application , now we need to extract contact info based on ANI of the caller , like when call comes CRM software installed on client PC should show screen pop up with caller info stored in DB , now i need your help to integrate uccx script with database and perform this operation. please help

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think you want the info to pop inside the CRM application?

What CRM app is it, and have you researched what it's capabilities are (i.e. spoke to the vendor)?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

yes exactly  i want the info to pop up, well they said you give us ANI nad Agent ID rest our app will do. we have activewhere app created in .net and MY SQL Database.

i think we can perform his with IPC action in CDA i am not sure please help

Hi 

You need more information from the CRM vendor. Ask them what 'you give us' means - we can supply ANI and Agent ID, in various ways.

They may want a HTTP call.

THey may want it dropping into a file

They may want a macro executing

They may want an .exe running with parameters

THey may want it inserting into a SQL database

They may want something else... only they can tell you.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

well i will ask from them tommorrow, but they provided a demo from third party application , and thye used web service (web address ) to go to their application, for example third party softeware with the help of Jtapi linked with their application through webservice , now do we have solution in cisco to hot webservice

Any update