cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Issue Question

jherlitzke
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a new ccx script for a new call queue.  Here is the concept.

incoming call, if agents are available, doesn't play message, just starts ringing first agent.  If all agents are busy, then it goes to a queue and plays a please hold message, then provides hold music.  Every 60 seconds it should play a prompt please continue to hold and repeat until agent is available.

Most of it is working, but I am experiencing two issues.

A: when agents are busy and another call comes in, they here the prompt, they hear music on hold.  BUT in finesse the queue doesn't show a call waiting.  When the call first comes in, it shows the call (1), but a second or two later it is gone and back to zero calls in queue.

B: when an agent hangs up the phone, they are not presented the call that is in the queue until the call here's the "please continue to hold" and then the agent is presented with the call.

I will attach a screenshot of my script for review and any input would be greatly appreciated.

9 Replies 9

MapleLeaf
Level 1
Level 1

Can you remove the delay node under "queued" and test?

No joy, it actually broke it for some reason, I would not get the MOH and ever get presented the call.  Add it back in and back to the way it was.

Are your menu and prompt steps interruptible?

david

Do you mean the "barge In: selected as yes?

ThomasGJohannesen_2-1674205905441.png

Interruptible

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

checked it out, yes it is...

Hey.

Look at your goto step (Goto Select Resource) under Queued.

You are doing a goto to the top just before "Select resource" - so you are trying to queue the call again

Make a label under Queued, and do you goto to that.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1674205572533.png

Something  like that

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

ThomasGJohannesen_1-1674205678264.png

Or this

Here you Q_Message wil only be played once - if a call comes in queue, and then the loop is taking over (With the menu and the PleaseHold prompt).

Thanks, Thomas G. J.