cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script question - calls not rolling to voicemail

Douglas Turner
Level 1
Level 1

I have the attached script and when I have all users logged off or if I press 1 for voicemail the call just restarts the hold message. If possible could someone look at the script and let me know where I went wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.            

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

please post the script as screenshot.

G.

I hope this will work for you.

Alright, if you do reactive debugging, and press 1, where does it go to?

G.

Sounds like you are missing the filter option for number 1.  If you go to the properties on your menu, and then to the filters tab, then click the first menu option connection over on the left, do you see the button 1 highlighted?  If not, click it, to highlight it, then click ok, save, upload, refresh, retest.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

The filters are setup properly. Thank you though.

Your "extensionPPMCS..." variable is set as a parameter.  Do you have a valid extension defined on the "Cisco Script Application" page for that application?  What about the Calling Search Space of the Trigger or Call Control Group?(not sure which one is correct)  If you think you have a valid extension defined for that parameter, maybe CUCM is denying the call due to the calling search space configuration? As already suggested, following a reactive debug to see which leg of the script are followed when you press 1 and then the "Call Redirect" action occurs should lead you in the right direction.