Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Level and Service level percentage in UCCX

vinayak-nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Currently the service level and service level percentage of 30 and 100 is configured for certain contact queues in UCCX which has per Cisco documentation means that 100% calls needs to be picked in 30 seconds. 

I need to change these values to 60 and 80 respectively. I would like to know if these values can be changed during business hours ?  

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
They can. The only concern you should have is reporting periods. For example, if you normally report on a monthly basis, then make your change at the end of the month. Otherwise, a change in the middle of the reporting period, would break the reports up into multiple sets.

Hi Anthony,

So you says that if the monthly report is generated on August 30th then i change the values post that date or after the report is generated for August ?

If your reporting cycle ends on 30th August, then you can change these values after that, before the next business day starts.

To be clear, it's not going to be a major issue, you'll just notice that the report covering both before and after the change, will contain two separate records. It's just better to align your CSQ changes with your reporting cycles.

Hi all,

Can you advice which report is directly impacted by the change of SLA and SLA % at the CSQ level?

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: