Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Session ID to Display as CallVariable in Finesse

Using this link as a guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/213873-configure-uccx-custom-call-variable-layo.html#anc0, I am trying to add the "Node ID - Session ID - Sequence No" value as seen in the UCCX CUIC 'Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report' Inbound Historical Reports as a CallVariable in Finesse. 

However, I am not sure what Expanded Call Variable value to add in the UCCX script to populate the "Node ID - Session ID - Sequence No" or really just the "Session ID" of this value. 

I am wanting the Session ID of this call to show in Cisco Finesse. 

UCCX System Version: 12.0.1.10000-24

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Technically, you can use ECC variables, which all begin with "user." The difference being, CCVs are stored in historical DB, while ECCs only live for the duration of the call.

EDIT: I worked with Ramon on a Webex to get this resolved.  He was stuck on two things:

1) The way the Session ID is obtained is a two-step process:

Step 1) Use the Get Contact Info step to store a reference to the Session object

Step 2) Use the Get Session Info step to store a reference to the Session ID (type long)

2) The way the layout is selected and values are passed.  He was using the CCV1 field to pass data to Finesse, but the customer layout name was missing from the Set Enterprise Call Info step.

Once those two things were done, he was working.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You need to assign the value to CallVariable1. Use the Set Enterprise Data step to do so.

david

Technically, you can use ECC variables, which all begin with "user." The difference being, CCVs are stored in historical DB, while ECCs only live for the duration of the call.

EDIT: I worked with Ramon on a Webex to get this resolved.  He was stuck on two things:

1) The way the Session ID is obtained is a two-step process:

Step 1) Use the Get Contact Info step to store a reference to the Session object

Step 2) Use the Get Session Info step to store a reference to the Session ID (type long)

2) The way the layout is selected and values are passed.  He was using the CCV1 field to pass data to Finesse, but the customer layout name was missing from the Set Enterprise Call Info step.

Once those two things were done, he was working.

Anthony Holloway, you are amazing, the best !!! Many thanks for your expert assistance and helping me to resolution! 

leonardo.cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Only to contribute with this post. I have talked to @Anthony Holloway recently regarding this forum case to understand some steps and see bellow one list with additional infos and two screenshots that could helps to understand better that:

- You must to use the variable with Type of Session, and you need to pass a variable with type Long which just holds the Session ID alone;
- You must to use the Get Session Info step to convert the Session variable into the Long variable to obtaining the Session ID. So it will be two separate variables;
- You give the step a Session variable to work with, and the step gives you a value for your Long variable.

I hope it could happy anyone that needs something like this “Session ID to Display as CallVariable in Finesse”

Tks a million for @Anthony Holloway  and @nitisehg that helped a lot on this in our conversation.

Thank you all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: