cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Standalone CVP goes to survivability after call hangup

cuentaflia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  I got a CVP standalone VXML server and a call enter to a branch router and goes to the call studio script... and inside that script when I do a simple hangup function.. when the script tries to hangup what it really does is execute the survivability tcl script of the router.

Any ideas why that could happend,

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Use the Cisco Subdialog Start and Return elements at beginning and end of your application, remembering to set a return value where shown as a mandatory setting on the return element.   Don't use the Hangup element.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Use the Cisco Subdialog Start and Return elements at beginning and end of your application, remembering to set a return value where shown as a mandatory setting on the return element.   Don't use the Hangup element.

Paul

I have been out for a while.. Tested now and the call is disconnected fine.. I just put a return value of "complete" I get that while looking on the helloworld app... but now I have a new problem... what should I do with cvp standalone (no ICM) when I need to transfer a call... I usually put transfer... set transfer destiny and then a HangUp.. If I put the transfer and then the sub dialog end the call is disconnected and no transfer is made... What should I do?

George

In standalone model you should also use the CVP Subdialog Return.  Try a bridged transfer followed by a prompt just to make sure the transfer itself is working OK.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: