Views
Helpful
Replies

TaskManagement Gadget Problem

dnzgvn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dev Net,

I've deployed the Task Management Gadget sample from Cisco Dev Net: Task Routing.  However I can't get the gadget out of "Signed Out" state.  Furthermore I don't see any requests between application gadget and finesse upon monitoring network traffic.  We're on finesse version 12.5.

Could you please provide some pointers as to how to perform health check on my set up and some troubleshooting guidance?

What does Context Service Gadget Control script do? The library referenced by the gadget looks unreachable.

contextgadget1.pngcontextgadget2.png

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Denise

social miner.JPG

2 Replies 2

Did you confirm your SM install is correct and can use Postman to send tasks? Also, when configuring the layout did you set the correct information?

<gadget>/3rdpartygadget/files/TaskManagementGadget.xml?mrdid=5000&mrdname=TestMRD1&maxdialogs=3&interruptAction=ACCEPT&dialogLogoutAction=CLOSE</gadget>

Hi,

As David stated, you should confirm your SM installation and verify that the APIs work via Postman. Also, make sure that you downloaded the 12.0 (https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/blob/master/TaskManagementSampleGadget/TaskManagementSampleGadget-Finesse-12.0.1-v1.0.zip) gadget since you are using 12.5.

As far as context service, that cloud service was EOL recently so it probably needs to be removed from the gadget sample code.

Thanx,

Denise