cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Teamperformance.jsp Refresh Rate and Auto Scroll to Top

jtrue0001
Level 1
Level 1

Certain supervisors are having issues with the Teamperformance report.  With 30 agents logged in the supervisor needs to scroll to the bottom to see which agents are in not ready and follow up.  Unfortunatley you can't resize this report/gadget.  We've tested in multiple browsers and for certain supervisors the report automatically scrolls to the top after they've tried to scroll to the bottom, making it impossible to check their team.  I'm using Chrome with the ietab plugin and it works ok.  Another supervisor using the same browser and plugin can't scroll without it automatically refreshing and scrolling back to the top. 

We've also noticed that when we have a ton of calls cycling through the report refreshes each time, causing the report to look like it's blinking.  If there are enough calls cycling it's very hard to see agent states.  No seizures yet, but close.  Anyone have recommendations?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

The ability to resize the team performance report is a know issue. It will be reviewed for future releases.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

The ability to resize the team performance report is a know issue. It will be reviewed for future releases.

Yeah, knew that was being fixed in 11.5.  Any insight about the auto-scroll to the top when scrolling down to check who is in statuses other than ready or talking?

Hi Jason,

I had a customer run into the same issue with the team performance gadget "flickering" and jumping back to the top of the list. It is a bug that is detailed here: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus78964

Thanks bmcallis!  I'll point our voice guy to that url.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: