cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11.6 Windows Server Version Upgrade?

SeungHyeon IM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco heroes, I have a question.

There is a customer using UCCE version 11.6. The Windows server inside is running on 2012 version.

However, due to EOS, the customer is considering a version upgrade and is asking if they can upgrade the Windows version to 2016 due to an audit warning.

Are there any cases of upgrading UCCE 11.6 version Windows servers to 2016?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

You may be able to work the UCCE 11.6 on Windows 2016, but since it is not a tested platform by Cisco, you lose the TAC support on this setup if you encounter any issues.

Regards, 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Officially 12.0 was the first release to support Windows 2016. If they need to upgrade OS because of audit, then they might as well do this right and upgrade 11.6 to 12.6. It's a rock solid version.

david

That's correct.

However, the upgrade to version 12.6 or higher is planned for next year.

The customer wants to upgrade the Windows version of the ICMs to 2016 before next year's enhancement.

We plan to test it, but we're curious if there are any existing cases.

Hi ,

You may be able to work the UCCE 11.6 on Windows 2016, but since it is not a tested platform by Cisco, you lose the TAC support on this setup if you encounter any issues.

Regards, 

SeungHyeon IM
Level 1
Level 1

I formed a development for UCCE version 11.6 and upgraded the ICM and Active Directory server versions from 2012 to 2016.

We will share the test results with you.

All call records, such as TCD and RCD, have been preserved, but there is a problem.

The status values of the processes are not displayed when connecting to the PG and Rogger Diagnostic Portal.

I hope others can refer to this as well.

Thank you.