Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE agent to agent blind transer

shibinkumaric
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with blind transfer where the call gets disconnected as soon as I do a blind transfer (agent transferring call to another agent using agent ID). On the second agent finesse it shows agent is reserved but call is not landing on agent phone. So it works fine when we check MTP required check box on the SIP trunk to CC CUSP / CVP on leaf cluster. Is there a requirement for MTP for blind transfer scenarios. We face this issue only for Dialler OB calls , for Inbound call blind transfer works fine ... Any suggestions ?

Please also direct me to any documents related to blind transfer configuration in UCCE

7 Replies 7

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

In consult transfer the IP phone is the one making the call ( even if this is done from finesse desktop). In Blind transfer it is the SIP trunk from CVP/CUSP that is making the call, hence MTP is required.

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for the quick response, is there any Cisco document available which has this information ?

Regards,

Shibin

An interesting test would be to see if it works for outbound dialer calls that use Transfer to IVR campaigns vs outbound dialer calls that are agent based. I'm guessing the agent-based ones don't work for you and the Transfer to IVR ones would, but that would help you nail down where the issue is.

Good catch Bill 

Hi Bill, Sure, I will test this today and let you know the outcome.

Hi Bill,

Yes, blind transfer to IVR is working fine . Can you please let me is MTP mandatory for Agent blind transfer ? Not sure how it works for inbound calls with out MTP.

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

I am going to guess that the codec is changing and that is why the call is dropping. You can check the regions for the agents and make sure the call keeps the same codec.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: