Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ICM If Node

Is there a symbol that I can use in an "IF" node that is used to represent any possible character, number, etc... or set of numbers that might appear after a value?  Such as the use of the % in an SQL query. If i wanted to identify any data/value whe...

paulafdx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I want to make, that Supervisor will be able to see/choose only SkillGroups, which Supervisor in, in Report filters.For exmaple:I have Value list 'SkillGroups'with Collection 'SupervisorSkillTargetID'Collection query has <COLLECTIONIDENTIFIER>I...

изображение.png изображение.png

Hello,We have 4 UCCX 10.6 clusters.I have a prompt recording script in our HQ and would like to record the prompts in our HQ cluster but automatically upload them to other 3 distant clusters. Would that be possible or I need to have a prompt recordin...

Does anyone have a sample script to create an application that allows a supervisor to call in and shutdown a callcenter? I'm thinking, the supervisor calls in, authenticates, and presses 1 to start, and press 2 to shutdown. If the supervisor chooses ...

Hello everyone, I’ve a ICM script working on PCCE base on Long Availabel Agent (LAA). Is it possibles if I change the distribution call base on minimum handling call time instead of LAA ?we’ve been tried a couple formula consist : HandledCallsTalkTim...