Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All , Kindly we have requirements to set up mobile Agent for dialer ( outbound option ) to work from home is it supported because we did the setup and it is not working so the question is it supported in first place in mobile Agent to deal with...

cse_osama by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would anyone know what is needed to start utilizing the Cisco Finesse Native Call History Gadget. Do any other components need to be updated such as Cisco Unity Connection Administration or  Cisco Unified CM Administration.     Cisco Unified CCX is a...

amtacisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,  Am trying to do the  new Skill group Bulk insert in ICM Configuration manager  , but while uploading am getting the error may i know what i to do for that , for you reference please check attachments . More info:from existing, i need to ad...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Prompts

Is there anyway to create automated prompts like these http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ and use them in UCCX?  I have attempted to do this and corrected the settings in Audacity however, when the prompts play they are extremely garbled and cannot be ...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes