Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Diagnostic Framework

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Do i need to log in to each individual server to view the diagnostic framework for that server?

Or i'm suppose to be able to view the diagnostic framework for any server from a centralized location (i.e. admin desktop). Any additional permission / settings required for this?

Thanks!

-JT-

2 Replies 2

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Just change ip address in the http link. Only setting could be fw depending on your environment.

Br Patrik

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Mark Pareja
Level 1
Level 1

I too struggled with this issue as Daig Framework is very fast and efficient for pulling process status. What I did is call the DiagFrameWork API from a web server in which I wrote a PHP script to retrieve the data from multiple hosts at the same time via the REST API. I used Curl to extract the data and presto I have a UCCE dashboard that will show me status and more importantly UpTime for each ICM host processes.

The REST based API is also very helpfully if you would like to script log file retrieval from multiple hosts.

I have attached a screenshot of what my dashboard looks like , it's from the iPad so excuse the clutter.

DiagFW also looks at local admin group first then UCCE config in AD . Make sure your uid is in one of those two locations.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App