Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Dialer Variables using Finesse

Hi All - Is that possible to pass BAAccountNumber  in Call Variable any 1- 10 , By default BAAccountNumber will update in BAAccountNumber ECC Variables and ANI in Call Variable 1  but I need to pass BAAccountNumber in any Call Variable 1- 10 to update the same in Finesse.

SIVANESAN R
4 Replies 4

Mnagoorghani
Level 1
Level 1

Hey, I am also facing the same problem, I will he happy if you can share how you addressed this problem ? 

If this is an agent based campaign, no, you cannot plug the Dialer ECC variables into PVs. You can display all the Dialer ECC variables by selecting them in Finesse CF Admin

Is there any other options to update the BABuddyName before campaign data is displayed to agent.

No, there is not.

Even updating the PeripheralVariable1 - 10 by assigning the BABuddyName is not showing up the updated value in the Finesse Agent Screen.

Correct, the PVs will not appear because this is an agent based campaign which uses the Agent PG rather than the VRU PG

Mnagoorghani
Level 1
Level 1

Hey, I am also facing the same problem, I will he happy if you can share how you addressed this problem ?