Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to find out if there is any benefit to giving the UCCE environment a dedicated CUCM cluster or having it use our existing cluster?  I am not finding anything in the deployment guides that references this type of configuration or best prac...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently integrating UCCE 10.5 with Splunk and want to prepare a good Use Case to demonstrate Splunk's feature to my management; however, I am getting short of ideas and want your suggestion for creating a use case. How can splunk help in impro...

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie on the topic of script creation, the idea is to read a database, call contacts and touch a prompt, all that works correctly, but the question is how can I measure the duration of that call ?, since the user can listen to ...

script.png

I have a bit of an interesting challenge brought to me by the business, which I'm not sure is possible to do with UCCX.  We have a script that currently transfers after hours calls to a specific cell phone number for after hours support.  It's workin...

The agent has a Cisco 8851 phone and uses finesse.  Calls come into the CSQ and assigned to agent,In Finesse, agent hits direct transfer, enters phone number, and hits transfer.Receives red bar across Finesse with a message that says "Error" and does...