cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Egain Chats - some agents not getting chats

pheadden
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 10.5 environment with integrated Egain and ICM picks the agent.  15 agents in a chat skill,  10 set to handle 3 chats at a time, 5 set to handle 2 chats at a time. 

Sending the task (Chat) to a skill group in the ICM script.  The problem is: agents set to handle 3 chats get all the chats until they are maxed out and then the agents set to handle 2 chats start getting chats. 

I believe it should work as follows:  with ICM picking the agent (IPTA), the chat should go to the LAA - Longest available Agent.  Then when all agents have one chat, the longest available agent with only one chat should get the next chat. 

Not understanding why.

Any thoughts here?

11 Replies 11

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

The problem is likely in either the Skill Group configuration in Skill Group Explorer and/or how you have it configured in the routing script. Can you post some screen shots? 

Here you go Omar,  thanks so much.

Can you double click the Select node and screen shot the properties of it?

To be honest though, you really don't need the Select node... the Queue to Skill Group node routes to LAA by default

Yes I agree. Thanks Omar. It should be using LAA, however it seems to stack up some agents with all the chats and some get  no chats.

Can you post a screen shot of the properties of the Select node?

zapappindia
Level 1
Level 1

pheadden,

we have the same problem. have you had chance to fix that.

Regards,

Das

What does your routing script look like?

Omar,

Its just a queue to skill group. We are not using LAA or select node. 

Regards,

Das

Hi Omar,

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur46587/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Do you think this Bug matches us , if yes is there any chance to overcome by an enhancement. 

Regards,

Das

Wow... great find. I'm guessing this is fixed with an ES either on the WIM/EIM side or on the ICM side. 9.0(4) has a ton of Engineering Specials. I'd open a TAC case and go from there

Hi Omar,

Is there  any workarounds to route chat/email to next agent instead of waiting for concurrent task limit to be reached.? do we have any settings in CIM or a script change can overcome this behavior? In stead of queue to skill group , do we have any chance to use any other nodes? 

Regards,

Das

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: