Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 - Agent Cal Log Display showing N/A

Yort Mantup
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Running 10.5.1.10000-24 UCCX and CAD 10.5.1.151

Recently upgraded and since the agents running CAD show N/A when viewing Agent Call Log Display from Reports.  The other three drop down options are working.  I double checked that the CAD version they are running is the correct version. 

Any idea's?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Cna you share a screenshot?

screen shot below

Have you checked if the script is passing along the information correctly to CAD?

From which version did you move to? v8??

Regards.

Rolando Valenzuela

Refresh Upgrade from 8.5.  What am I looking for in the script? 

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It probably looks like that you are hitting the below defect:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub28829/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Can you verify the symptoms of the defect with your setup and then open up a TAC case in order to perform the workaround.

As  a workaround, try running the below command on both the UCCX servers (in case of HA) and see if that helps:

utils uccx syncusers

Regards

Deepak

Thank you for the response.  I reviewed the symptoms and it's close.  I am able to view the Agent Logs State but not the Agent Logs Calls (N/A's).  This occurs for both the Supervisor and Agent software.  I have a TAC open on this and they are suggesting upgrade to 10.5.1(SU1) which I attempted over the weekend but when switching to new version it failed.  Another TAC case and another possible bug.  Not a huge fan of 10.5 right now.... have been dealing with these types of issues ever since upgrading to 10.5 across the board. 

Hi,

I understand your concern around 10.5 UCCX and will recommend you very strongly to go for UCCX 10.6. It is the best version on UCCX 10.x train and quite stable as well in terms of CUIC and other UCCX components.

Regards

Deepak

Agreed but I need to be on 10.5.1 (SU1) in order to move to 10.6  :)    Looking forward to getting there.