Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 HA, Silent Monitoring, no devices under CDA VoIP Monitoring Device

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm configuring Silent Monitoring, but in UCCX CDA under Settings: Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring & Recording > VoIP Monitoring Device, there are no devices.

Note: I have CAD agents setup with IP Phone working properly. UCCX is "IN SERVICE", Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service "IN SERVICE"

UCCX 10.5.1.10000-24

Let me know if someone had the same issue.

Regards

Carlito

3 Replies 3

Carlos Campos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Carlito,

have you completed the following steps ?

1.- Enable in IP Phone (Span to PC Port)

2.-You need to disable  in CUCM>System> Enterprise parameter /Advertise G.722 Codec Required Field

3.- Connect PC to back site from the IP phone.

4.- After install CAD in the client, you need to go "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\bin". and run "NICQ.exe", choice option 1, and make a call.

If you need more information, please read

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-contact-center-express-701/113503-uccx-silent-00.html

Regards,

Caosfox

Thanks for the reply, but the Silent Monitoring is working, my only concern is that I don't see the devices, under VoIP Monitoring Device

Since Desktop Monitoring is the default, I don't have any problems now, but at the moment I will need to use VoIP Monitoring, I won't be able to assign devices.

Regards

Hi Carlito,

you need to agregate IP Phone that you want to monitor  to RmCm User (Application user), in "Device Information/Controlled devices", and save.

Let me know if this information could help you.

Regards,

Caosfox