Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 HA, Silent Monitoring, no devices under CDA VoIP Monitoring Device

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm configuring Silent Monitoring, but in UCCX CDA under Settings: Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring & Recording > VoIP Monitoring Device, there are no devices.

Note: I have CAD agents setup with IP Phone working properly. UCCX is "IN SERVICE", Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service "IN SERVICE"

UCCX 10.5.1.10000-24

Let me know if someone had the same issue.

Regards

Carlito

3 Replies 3

Carlos Campos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Carlito,

have you completed the following steps ?

1.- Enable in IP Phone (Span to PC Port)

2.-You need to disable  in CUCM>System> Enterprise parameter /Advertise G.722 Codec Required Field

3.- Connect PC to back site from the IP phone.

4.- After install CAD in the client, you need to go "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\bin". and run "NICQ.exe", choice option 1, and make a call.

If you need more information, please read

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-contact-center-express-701/113503-uccx-silent-00.html

Regards,

Caosfox

Thanks for the reply, but the Silent Monitoring is working, my only concern is that I don't see the devices, under VoIP Monitoring Device

Since Desktop Monitoring is the default, I don't have any problems now, but at the moment I will need to use VoIP Monitoring, I won't be able to assign devices.

Regards

Hi Carlito,

you need to agregate IP Phone that you want to monitor  to RmCm User (Application user), in "Device Information/Controlled devices", and save.

Let me know if this information could help you.

Regards,

Caosfox

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: