Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Just out of curiosity, has anyone experienced a case when a user's position in queue was lost.  They were on hold 1st in the queue, then a second caller calls in, then they got bumped to 2nd?  This has been working flawlessly the last several months ...

Just want to discuss the impact on the implications when one HDS server goes down (out of 2) is taken down for maintenance.  From what I understand there should be no impact.  How long does it take to replicate the data back, if one HDS server is dow...

Version is UCCX 8.5 PremiumI am creating a script which will offer the caller the choice to complete a survey after the call. The script gathers information about the caller and call details and send the data in an HTTP Post to an offsite company.I c...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to configure the outbound dialer so that when we have a list of customers from a different countries, the outbound dialer selects an Agents who has a skill for that specific country for language purpose? Thanks,Nizar

Resolved! BE 6K Types

Hello All,Any one please help me to understand more about BE 6K. Does BE 6K comes with pre-installed CUCM, Unity or anything ? What is so different about this hardware ? Is the application version of BE 6K is different than that we install it in UCS ...

Hi , We have a contact center UCCE 8x, in which few of the Agents are migrated to Siebel CRM CTI Application from CAD. We are using Cisco CRM adapters for the CTI communications between CRM and ICM. So the call is maturing to the agent properly, but ...