Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 - Agent not getting call when becomes ready

Hi All, 

I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction.

I have a Application that is setup for when all agents are busy the caller is put on hold with hold music - when an agent becomes available the script will deliver the call to the agent that becomes available. Normal calls work into the ACD system, but when the above scenario happens - the call is never delivered.

I have an identical script running in another call center on the same cluster and it works without any issue.

I ran a reactive debug as me as the agent, but was unable to find any errors - the script just sits at the menu step when I put myself into ready.

Are there some key points I should be looking at that perhaps I'm over looking?

UCCX version 11.5

CUCM version 11.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

4 Replies 4

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hello

In the script that is working, are you checking the database if an angent is in ready state during the call is on hold?

Regards

Peter

@pwenger   Thanks for Replying! 

Can you explain what you mean by checking the database if an agent is in the ready state?

I do have a "Get Reporting Statistic" that is looking for Field: Logged-In resources

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to explain this as precisely as you like...

However, the Reporting Statistic you are looking at "Logged-In" is not the same in monitoring the reporting statistic as "Ready" and "Not Ready" when expecting to answer a call for a given Contact Service Queue. 

An agent login can exist if the agent is configured properly under the RMCM and JTAPI App Users (in CUCM).  At this point, you can log an agent resource into Finesse--but will not be visible as an available resource or able to take a call for a given CSQ. 

Being able to go "Ready" and "Not Ready" will show up in the database for a given CSQ when the agent skills and/or Resource Group(s) are properly assigned to the agent resource configuration in the UCCX App Admin, under Agent Resources.

You are probably not receiving your call in the CSQ due to the later.  Check your Resource Group and Agent skill assignments to see if you are properly set up for the CSQ you are monitoring.

-Sean

Hi

With the reporting statistic step you can get the value agent not ready.There is a drop down menue where you see agents logged in and normally it makes sense if you check both:logged in statistic and not ready agents.

Hope this helps
Peter