Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX Scripting. Fetching today's Day of Week in Monday, Tuesday,... format

Hi Guys! Does anyone have experience with UCCX scripting in getting today's day of week through Date[now] function? or any Java function may be? Basically, I would like to get today's day of week in Monday, Tuesday.... format P.S. Not interested in D...

Resolved! UCCX lookup on PUB

Hey All So currently as It stands I have a lookup happening to the publisher which connects to the directorylist to identify callers ringing in. However there are a number of extensions which are not associated to end users so no directory entry. Cur...

UCCX Upgrade

Hi Experts, CUCM: 11.5 SU4UCCX: 10.6 to 11.6.2 Just want to ask your assistance. Is UCCX 11.6.2 compatible with CUCM 11.5 SU4? Seems that the documentation below is not updated. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact...

Resolved! ICM Scripting (Email/Fax)

Is there is any native way within an ICM script to collect the callers input digits (I know this is possible), and take those digits and send a fax to it (this is where I cannot find much information)?For example, say there were 3 options, and each o...

Call Types

Is there an easier way to find call types associated to agents on a particular team than going into each agent to get attributes and so on.... Thanks, Paul.

pvarenholt by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVP 11.5 CVP_11_5_Infrastructure-1-PORT_THRESHOLD: The Port License Checkout Threshold is at the Warning level ( 1 / 1500 ports checked out). [id:9907]

Hi All,   We have the following issue with CVP. Almost every day we are getting the following errors in the logs, which is actually creating alarms:   CVP_11_5_Infrastructure-1-PORT_THRESHOLD:  The Port License Checkout Threshold is at the Warning le...

Team performance /PCCE 10.5

Hi, can anyone know the solution to the problem?   I have a problem with the default "Team Performance" gadget. After changing the team to a different one and returning to the team causes the lack of visibility of logged agents. Consultants will appe...

rafal3 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes