Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our UCCX servers have started filling up our webservices logs with "CCBU_Smack Listener Processor" messages.  This started around the same time the certificates expired on our UCCX Servers.  This may be a coincidence but it does seem strange that thi...

Hello, On weekends we have our helpdesk team with only 1 person on duty. During the week we have multiple people on the call cue. We ran into an issue a few weeks ago where that one agent was on a call, another call came into the cue and was waiting ...

Resolved! UCCX 11.0 Upgrade?

If I get a license for the UCCX 11.0 Non-Production System and a 1-year Cisco SMARTnet tech support, will I be able to upgrade to the v. 12.0 UCCX NPS?

Hi all, After some urgent help if possible please, i know there are other discussions with similar queries but the responses are quite limited. Our Abort/Rejected report has started going crazy, i have the following being reported multiple times a da...

All, I am migrating from another ACD software to UCCX and came across an issue. It appears that one Agent can only be assigned to 25 skills. In our current environment I have a Contact Center that answers calls 14 different menus. All menus have 2 sk...

Hello, In this document : Outbound Option Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Release 11.0I can see that in the Direct preview mode, agents can reclassify the callresult : BAResponse for Direct Preview callsFor Direct Preview calls, an...

Snas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Our client has a request to have possibility to cancel queued callback call if customer has allready talked to the agent. Is it possible somehow?Thanks in advance.Nikola

Hi Friends, Need a suggestion ... I have the following error in my Finesse application (11.6.1) Cannot Perform Operation Error Code CTI - 13 This situation happen when a customer calls to an agents and customer did not hang up the call and agent tran...

Hello I need help figuring out a way to add a queue while a person is in the queue already.So basically if a person is in the queue for more than a minute i want to include supervisor queue to be considered. i`m using"Queue to Enterprise Skill Group"...

I am familiar with grammars, but on the Aspect/CXP platform. This is my first time on UCCX 10.6 enhanced. I need a grammar to take either 9 digits in and put them right back out OR if the person presses # and then 7 digits, I need to substitute the l...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes