cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 | LDAP user unable to login but local user can.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

Am new to UCCX environment. I have fresh installed UCCX and CUCM 11.5, both OS are on latest SU's. I have observed agent login problem. Problem is LDAP user is unable to login to Cisco Finesse and prompts Invalid user and Password BUT am able to login with Local End user configured in CUCM.

I have checked under CCX Serviceability page and all the services are IN_SERVICE except features are not configured viz; Outbound, ASR-TTS.

Customer is parallel running UCCX 8.0 and agents are able to login to Finesse with LDAP credentials smoothly. Same system didn't upgrade due to BU operation challenges, hence separate server is configured on BE7K.

UCCX Service Engine on Primary UCCX is Master and UCCX second server is in Slave mode.

Please share some light on this issue if someone have faced and fixed this problem.

Thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure you enter the user ID with case sensitivity in mind, i.e. if user is defined as UserJoe1 in LDAP you need to enter it as such as entering userjoe1 for example will fail.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ritesh, 

You can try a force sync ,And also check on the AXL Connection status from CUCM. 

Regards,

Anoop 

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure you enter the user ID with case sensitivity in mind, i.e. if user is defined as UserJoe1 in LDAP you need to enter it as such as entering userjoe1 for example will fail.

Thanks @Chris Deren @Anoop Krishnan for spending time to answer the question. I was login-in with correct credentials. LDAP was synchronized and up-to-date.

It was my mistake that LDAP Authentication was not configured leading to this stupid issue.

thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai  

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai