cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5; Agent call stats don't match CSQ call stats.

chrisnoon11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am having an issue with UCCX reporting, with CSQ call statistics not reporting correctly.  Supervisor Desktop correctly shows a list of agents on the team in the "Agents - Team Summary" pane.  However the "Voice CSQs - Team Summary" shows a lower number of calls (when compared to the total of all the agents.  I have a wallboard app which is also pulling the same under-reported stats.  Additionally, when I run a "CSQ Agent Summary" in CUIC, several agents are missing... and for those that are present in the report, the stats add up to the same under-reported CSQ statistic.  It looks like about half of the agents calls are not counting toward the total statistics.

I have tried rebooting both servers in our cluster, but that did not clear the issue.  I can find no differences in how these agents are configured.  They are all on the same "Team" and all have the appropriate skill for their CSQ, and indeed are all getting calls from the CSQ as expected.  Only reporting appears to be wrong.

Any ideas?  I'm at my wits end.

EDIT:  Ok, so I think I've figured out that the "Agent - Team Summary" section of the Supervisor Desktop is including non-ACD inbound calls as well, hence why the numbers don't match the CSQ team summary.  Can someone confirm what the expected behavior is for these stats in regards to non-ACD inbound calls to agents?

--Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your understanding is absolutely correct Chris. Calls Handled under Voice CSQ- Team Summary only refer to the ACD calls that come to the CSQ and were handled by the agents whereas Agents - Team Summary shows both the calls I.e., ACD and Non-ACD. Refer to the Real Time Displays section of below Supervisor Desktop user guide for details about all the fields that show up in CSD:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/cadx105-supervisor-desktop-user-guide.pdf

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your understanding is absolutely correct Chris. Calls Handled under Voice CSQ- Team Summary only refer to the ACD calls that come to the CSQ and were handled by the agents whereas Agents - Team Summary shows both the calls I.e., ACD and Non-ACD. Refer to the Real Time Displays section of below Supervisor Desktop user guide for details about all the fields that show up in CSD:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/cadx105-supervisor-desktop-user-guide.pdf

Regards

Deepak

When I opened supervisor this morning it was showing we had received 2 calls when we had not. These calls seems to have come prior to the CSQ open with no agent logged in at that time. Still showing call handled in CSD? Any idea?

CSD.jpg