cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 IPCC not ready to ready with inbound call to primary personal extension

georgehunsicker
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX version 11.6 IPCC extension agent is set for a not ready and goes on break. Call comes into the users personal primary extension, is answered by voicemail and the state of the IPCC changes to ready. Anyone have any thoughts on a resolution?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chris

I guess this is the bug you are mentioning about. 

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvg91102/

Calls to non-ACD sets agent to ready after no answer when monitoring non ACD for agent state
CSCvg91102

Description
Symptom:
Agent gets moved to Ready state after call on non icd line even when he has set himself to Not Ready

Conditions:
Change Agent State to Not Ready when Agent Busy on Non ACD Line
is set to Enabled in system parameters.

Workaround:
Set
to Disabled in system parameters.

Further Problem Description:
None

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is a known bug for this in version 11.6 when you enable status monitoring of non-ACD line

which i cannot locate it now, Cisco was coming out with ES to resolve it, but not sure if it's available. You'd need a TAC case.

Hi Chris

I guess this is the bug you are mentioning about. 

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvg91102/

Calls to non-ACD sets agent to ready after no answer when monitoring non ACD for agent state
CSCvg91102

Description
Symptom:
Agent gets moved to Ready state after call on non icd line even when he has set himself to Not Ready

Conditions:
is set to Enabled in system parameters.

Workaround:
Set
to Disabled in system parameters.

Further Problem Description:
None

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

This will resolve the issue I am an having but creates another. The agents will then receive calls on the personal extensions when on an agent call. Something the agents  reported as a problem as well.

Correct, so you need to open a TAC case to see if Cisco has an ES to address this or wait for the bug resolution in next SU that hopefully includes the fix.

Thank You Chris!

How will an ES fix/prevent what George described: Agent on ACD call, receives call to non-ACD line. Or did I miss what George was saying?

Agent is Not Ready and on a break. Call comes to Non-ACD line of the phone. The status changes from Not Ready to Ready mode automatically.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

You described the original defect.

George said:
"The agents will then receive calls on the personal extensions when on an agent call."

The key phrase being "when on". He did not say "after"

Correct! Either way there is an issue though.

Thank You Ratheesh!

Does anyone have any specific logs to confirm if I have the same problem? Everything sounds like it, but I would love definite proof to make TAC's job easier.

Thank you.