Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 - Agents Logged in Concurrently

nordendale
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have a client that is adding a new CSQ and needs to purchase some new UCCX Premium agents. Currently they have 186 agent but have no clue how many of the 186 are concurrently logged in. They would like to confirm approximatly how many agents are logged in during peak times before buying new licenses.

I have looked at all the historical reports and cannot seem to find any optinos:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/programming/guide/uccx70hradmdev.pdf

I know that they can run the ShowLicenseUsage.exe command for a real time perspective

‘C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\ShowLicenseUsage.exe’

I also found a similar post to this one that never really got a good answer:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3252844#3252844

Does anyone know if there is a way to get this information without writing a custom report?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

That second link is a cool one, but, in the app admin page you can take a look at the real time reporting. Open your appadmin page go to Tools>Real Time Reporting, after that another tab opens, choose Report and then Overral Cisco Unified Contact Center Stats, there you can see how many agents are logged in at that moment.

Gabriel

Exactly, I am +1 to Gabriel's opinion. Alternatively, you can also pull some realtime reports/stats from Supervisor Desktop client. The Supervisor agent desktop user guide should tell you about those reports.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Thanks for the help. Again, the goal would be to have a historical view into concurrently logged in agents, but it sounds like there is no such report.

You may consider builting a custom report template if you dont find the required report in Real-time/Historical reporting. Custom templates can be built using Crystal Reports software.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.