Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CTI port grouping

when my uccx system was installed by our partner they put all 150 CTI ports in one big bucket. Now that I have several applications running within UCCX I want to chunk up the CTI ports into smaller groups.

sdwitner1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company just purchased the Cisco Outbound Option and we are currently on release 8.5.  Our area has been tasked to create campaigns to notify our customers whenever their service has been disconnected or when funds are low.  We do not have the ab...

Landontod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having an issue where calls that are going to a non-ACD extension are showing up in CAD.  Here's the scenario:A call comes into the application and is queued for a certain length of time.  After a certain amount of time, the call is then d...

I am running into Field Notice 63371 - Unable to Make Config Changes - UpdateAW Process Failure and was wondering if anyone has downloaded or has a link to ICM 7.5(6)ES73 and would be willing to share it.  Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm managing a contact center currently using UCCX Premium 7.0(1)SR03_Build011.  I need the following in the worst way:I need to configure the system to divide the CSR's into three groups.  The first being the primary, to answer incoming calls.  The ...

Hello,Does anybody have comparitive analysis on how Cisco UCCX solution/features stand in contact center solutions out there e.g Avaya, Nortel etc?Please provide if you have any.Your help is appreciated ThanksKadambari

kbeelwar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an issue i need help to be resolved iam facing in my recording in uccx 8.5 bad quality for recording files my configuration as followingmonitor session 1 source interface Fa0/3 , Fa0/7 , Fa0/9monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/1 ingre...